Free Easy Way
Convert PDF to JPG
Any Image Format
You don't need to buy any special software to do this. You can convert PDF files to JPG files for free
using the software you already have on your computer. You can also use this easy method to convert PDF files to JPEG, PNG, GIF,
etc.... Once you have learned this free and easy method to convert a PDF file to any image format, it will only take a
few seconds next time.
Open the PDF file you wish to convert;
2) Expand window until whole page is visible. Do this by going to "View." Under "View," click "Full Screen Mode" (Ctrl-L);
3) Press the “Print Screen” key. My "Print Screen" key is located next to the F12 key on the top row
of my keyboard;
4) Open Paint software or any other image software;
5) Paste using (Ctrl-V);
6) Under “File” click “Save As” and select the image format (JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc....) you want to save the image file as.
2) Using your photo editing software
you can now crop and adjust the image as you would any other image.
FYI - Acronyms and initialisms of commonly used image files:
pdf = portable document format
jpeg = joint photographic experts group
gif = graphic interchange format
png = portable network graphics